GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL RULES
The College has a Grievance Redressal Cell to handle the grievances of the students. The aim of the Cell is to support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the college. The purpose of the Cell is to provide means to seek redressel through investigation and resolution of academic/administrative, resource related and personal (it can be harassment, discrimination, health, etc.) grievances. The Cell is a composition of members who form a committee referred to as “The Grievance Redressal Committee”. Given below are the rules/guidelines that students can follow to inform the Cell of their grievances.
2. Suggestion / complaint boxes are provided in the college (including Library and Hostel). Students can submit their complaints in writing and drop them in these boxes.
3. All complaints are scrutinized and resolved by the Committee.
4. Complaints are treated with strict confidentiality
#The Grievance Redressal Committee shall not
entertain the following issues:-
#Complaints against the decisions of the Academic Council/Board of studies and other academic/administrative committees constituted by the college
#Complaints against decisions with regard to award of scholarship, fee concessions, awards, medals, etc.
· #Complaints against decisions of the college under the Discipline rules and misconduct
· #Complaints against the decisions of the college in admission of courses
· #Complaints against the decisions of the competent authority on conduction of Examination and assessment of result.