About RRC-Red Ribbon Club
Red Ribbon Club is a movement started by the Government of India in schools and colleges through which, students will spread awareness over HIV / AIDS. It envisages to instil charity mind among all the students to extend their able help towards developing healthy life styles, donating blood to all the needy by promotion of Regular voluntary blood donation.
1. To create an awareness and to induce the spirit among youth to help and support people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) thereby reducing stigma and discrimination against PLHWAs.
2. To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators and change agents by developing their skills on leadership, negotiation, and team building.
3. To promote voluntary blood donation among youth.
RED RIBBON CLUB
Nodal Officers : Mr. C. Lalhumbika
Dr. Melody Laltanpuii
1. All NSS Programme Officers 2. Mr. Vanlalpeka
3. Vice President, S.U. 4. General Secretary, S.U.