National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT) Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities.
• Disseminate knowledge on all aspects of IT and Electronics.
• Provide Quality Education and Training to prepare individuals for technology driven business environment effectively.
• Provide quality education to participants for upgrading their technical skills in an environment that is conducive to learning by providing good infrastructure.
• Provide continuing support to learners and trainers through design and development of innovative curricula for meeting the dynamically changing IECT scenarios.
- To impart continuing education for upgradation of knowledge and skills in view of high obsolesce in the area of IECT.
GHBC NIELIT Study Center was established in the year 2010. Since its inception, many students have enrolled to sudy computer course such as CCC,DCA and other certificate courses.
The center has 40 computer systems with two instructors available during office hour.
NIELIT Aizawl Admission Process:
The admission process of NIELIT Aizawl for various courses is mentioned below:
- For short-term courses, the institute offers admission on a first-come, first-serve basis
- NIELIT Aizawl formal courses admission is based on an entrance test conducted by Mizoram University
- The application process is available through offline mode only
Students of GHBC can avail free CCC courses under the professional guidance of NIELIT staff in GHBC NIELIT Center. Faculties are also given short term courses and trainings as and when necessary. Seminars and Workshops are also conducted by NIELIT staff in the college campus.
For technical information,kindly contact:
Sir Teboiha- 91 89744 18715