i) University shall conduct all End-Semester Examinations.**

ii) All practical Examinations will be conducted by the concerned college. The concerned college will retain 75 % of the Practical Examination fee and the rest 25 % will be remitted to the University.

iii) Each College shall have a Moderation Board/Committee to moderate the marks awarded to a candidate through Continuous Internal Assessment and Practical Examinations. The marks awarded in each semester (Continuous Internal Assessment and Practical Examinations) shall be forwarded to the COE, within one month of the completion of each end semester examination.

iv) The question paper will contain - Very short (Multiple choice), Short answer and Descriptive.